Monday, December 18, 2017

Week 68 Transferred to Brisbane North

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am so mad!! I got transferred!! I got moved to Brisbane North. It is a good area but still NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was so upset to leave. After all that has happened in the Gold Coast, saying goodbye to everyone was the hardest thing!!

I was in Gold Coast for 6 months so I got really attached to the people. It was amazing to see success there and watch them grow.

Sheila is still going amazing and has not missed a week or had a sip of coffee. She was hard to leave. It was truly amazing to see her feel the spirit and react to it. I will miss her heaps.

Our week was pretty hectic. We had heaps going on this week because it was the end of the transfer. So for one full day we got to clean our flat and the new flat that the sister missionaries are moving into.

The next day we had our Christmas mission party. That took all day and was fun but also tiring. Then we had our ward Christmas part on Saturday for Tallai ward where Elder Lim is serving.

I felt like we did not do any real big mission work. It was pretty quiet.

I wish I had more to say. There was no big thing that happened. It was a good week for fun and Christmas.

I do have a stupid story though. At the ward Christmas part they set up a zip line that was just terrible. If you weighed more than 10 pounds you hit the ground. So they took down the rope and put it up on top of a tree 50 fit up and asked if we would pull kids up and then lower them down. They had two harnesses and let the little kids put it on all by themselves. Geez I did not participate and I tried to stop it. Some kid was going to die. We could pull them up and then accidentally drop the rope or trip and the kid would fall. Plus there were some big kids. No matter how many times I said, “bad idea” the 1st counselor went with it. I took some videos of it happening.

I am so glad I learned safety in scouts. The best thing I did was tighten a few harnesses up before they about fell off. So dumb!!

I am sure that next week is going to be crazy!! Learning a new area is always fun. It should be great!!

I love you all and I will write more next week.













No comments:

Post a Comment